A Giants Fan Living The American Dream And Sharing Life's Journey One Day At A Time.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Yummy Low Cal Snack

This is my new favorite snack. Its quick, easy and low in calories. If you like peanut butter, I recommend trying PB2. Its a powder form that you mix with water. It cuts out a lot of the junk in regular peanut butter.

There is only 3 ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar and Salt. I find that you can add water as recommended, but adjust to your liking. 


For this snack I used
 2 corn thins (44cal)
 half a banana (53cal) 
1tbs PB2 (23cal) 
1tsp honey for flavor (13cal)
This snack is very satisfying and locks in at 133 calories. 
(according to My Fitness Pal)



2 comments:

  1. this actually looks delish - i have never seen the powdered PB2 - where did you get it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Lunardis. I have read you can get it from Amazon too. You can also check the web site bellplantation.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...