A Giants Fan Living The American Dream And Sharing Life's Journey One Day At A Time.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award Thank You Gabriella!

Thank You Gabriella!

I received this award from Gabriella over at Two Peeps and a Pooch
I am thankful to know her, and to have known her since High School. 
Thank you even though I am just settling into my new blog home. 

Here are the rules:
~ Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
~ Share 7 things about yourself
~ Pass the award on to 15 blogs that you recently discovered

Seven things about me:

~ I am only 5ft tall. and my Husband is 6ft 4in  crazy!

~ I played soccer for 13 years from AYSO all the way till my senior year of high school.

~ I am huge Backstreet Boys fan...And I even met Nick Carter. Yes after 14 years I still like them. Just saw them in July when they toured with NKOTB heheh.

~ I am officially addicted to coffee, I thought I would never drink it daily but by my 31st b-day I was totally hooked. I like it for the flavor, and variety of styles. (not caffeine addicted)

~ I am Fanatic of the following: San Francisco Giants, Pumpkins and Disneyland and if all those can be combined in one day that would be super cool.
~ I love the 80's. Music is top of the list, movies and even anything retro from TV to clothing...I love the bright fluorescent colors.

~ I actually really enjoy reading, but don't care to collect books, so I have totally fallen in love with my Nook

15 blogs that I am passing this award on to are:

1.Kim at  A Cuppa A Kim
4.Margie at  http://softlywhisperinglove.blogspot.com/


Since I am new I don't yet have 15 people...so this is all I got for now...but Thanks again Gabriella.



3 comments:

  1. Yeay! Love all those things about you. Remember when we went to the BSB concert together and we decorated your car! HA! Good times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! i'm a big loser and am just catching up on blogs this am. JUST saw this. well try and put something together!!! thanks, friend! i miss you. happy anniversary, btw. that was such a beautiful wedding!! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...