A Giants Fan Living The American Dream And Sharing Life's Journey One Day At A Time.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its already February!!!!!!

Happy New Year 
    I can't believe we are already in the Month of February....I know its been a long while since I have last posted. I am excited about my new year! I have decided to take action with my health and fitness for 2012. This year is different from any other year (the last 7 to be exact) because I am taking complete action. I am proud to say that I am 1 month in and proud of my results this far. I started 4 weeks ago doing the Turbo Fire work out, its a great system and if you enjoy kickboxing its a lot of fun. Everyday is scheduled and planned so there is no guess work on what you should do each day. I only wish the food part was mapped out the same way. For this area my friend Tina referred me to an app called My Fitness Pal and I love IT. I recommend trying it, it was fee and works. You can share with friends to keep you motivated just like FB or Twitter. Its a great tool if you are in need of keeping track of food and exercise. 

      I am excited to share my journey to get fit in 2012. And wouldn't mind your thoughts and ideas for food tips and excercise ideas. Getting healthy is not easy, but with a network and others to fight through it makes for an easier journey. For me personally being 1 month in I am proud that I have lost 5.5lbs, and can't wait for next months results. I look forward to becoming more healthy for 2012 and hope you too would do the same. I admire Tina's energy to being fit and feel she is a motivator to have on your side. I recommend you check out her blog at A Day In My EMT Stilettos  
 I hope together we can all be healthier for 2012. 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Michelle! Can't wait to read about your progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my fitness pal and need to start using it again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you need a buddy to keep you motivated, I am glad to help. Just let me know. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...