A Giants Fan Living The American Dream And Sharing Life's Journey One Day At A Time.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am loving that I have the day off today

  • I LOVE Turbo Fire it has been my ticket in Getting Fit in 2012 
  • I love that I am down 12 pounds
  • I love that I am Getting Fit in 2012

I am loving that Glee started back up last night 
and now I am watching it


I love that Barry Zito got a Shutout game on Monday


I love this cupcake my friend made so yummy



Loving that I love Wednesday
See You Next Week






5 comments:

  1. i love the giants win, that crazy cupcake, and you being down 12lbs! :) woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you figured out the link up! AWESOME! Love all the things you are loving today. Can't wait to start Turbo Fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glee was really great this week. I definitely missed it! congrats on your weight loss!

    hope you had a great weekend :)

    {I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...