A Giants Fan Living The American Dream And Sharing Life's Journey One Day At A Time.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fitness Tip #3 Water

Drinking water is very important to staying hydrated. We all know this, but most of us are not great at making sure we drink it. I try to drink one bottle of Smart water a day, this is a 33.8 FL OZ bottle. Sometimes I can drink 2 of these.
 I have read that we sometimes mistake hunger for being thirsty, knowing this can help in remembering to drink more water. When you feel those hunger pangs, its time to drink water, that's easy. For me I have found that finding something you like or love will be just the trick to get that water everyday. I happen to be obsessed with Smart Water, so it makes me excited to drink it everyday. It could be as simple as getting a new water bottle, there are so many cool ones out there today why wouldn't it be fun!

So how much water are we suppose to drink, a good rule of thumb is eight 8oz glasses a day (64oz).I can tell you now that I don't get in that much each day, but its a good goal to start working on. I get in at least half that if I drink 1 smart water bottle a day, so now I really need to get going on drinking 2 a day....totally not easy.

So if your getting fit in 2012 make sure water is a part of your everyday routine, as well as eating right, and exercise. With these factors you will be fit in no time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...